1. Our bed frames come supplied with two mounting brackets, spreader plates, and four bolts.
2. Position your bed in the back of your van, making sure there is enough space for it both as a seat and fully reclined as a bed.
3. The brackets are best positioned at the back of the frame as this is where the force will be when braking.
4. Measuring from the rear of the bumper check that the bolts will not interfere with anything under the van.
5. Drill small pilot holes through the floor, followed up with bigger 13mm holes the diameter of the M12 bolts.
6. Fit the spreader plates under the van
7. Tighten the bolts to clamp down the frame.